Here at Baby Gear Hire we like to keep it simple. We want you to be able to hire your baby gear quickly and hassle free.
So that you can browse our site and hire with absolute confidence we have provided a list of how the order process works:
- Browse the store categories either from the links on the home page or the tabs conveniently located at the top of every page.
- All of the product prices are for one week of hire. Select the number of weeks you wish to hire for on the individual product pages and click ‘add to cart’.
- Prices do not include delivery and collection. All orders will require 2-3 days notice. Please check with us that your order will arrive in time. Rural delivery or outside our delivery zones may incur further costs or collection points can be arranged.
- You can review the items in your cart at any time by clicking on the cart icon in the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- Once you’ve completed your order you may proceed to checkout.
- We require both your billing and shipping information to be completed before your order can be processed.
- Select your method of payment. We offer direct bank transfer into our NZ bank account and PayPal. PayPal will allow you to use your own PayPal account or any major credit card.
- If paying by PayPal you will momentarily be taken to a secure location to complete your payment. You will instantly be emailed a receipt from PayPal.
- Once payment has cleared we will send a confirmation of your order.
- We do require a valid debit/credit card number alongside expiry date and CCV number to hold for bond purposes. Once the hired items are returned in the original/clean condition they were hired out on the details will be disposed of.